[LUG] Help Please - Printer problem

I'm trying to install a Kyocera FS 1041 printer on a Debian based
distro. I had no problems on the previous 2 distro's using the
following:

grimpen@Ermintrude2:~$ sudo mkdir -p /usr/share/cups/model/Kyocera
[sudo] password for grimpen:
grimpen@Ermintrude2:~$ cd Jun_2019/Kyocera/English
grimpen@Ermintrude2:~/Jun_2019/Kyocera/English$ sudo cp *.ppd
/usr/share/cups/model/Kyocera
grimpen@Ermintrude2:~/Jun_2019/Kyocera/English$ sudo cp rastertokpsl
/usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertokpsl
grimpen@Ermintrude2:~/Jun_2019/Kyocera/English$

If I use the above cl input, as su this time, the printer
seems to be installed but when I try to test print I get the
following error message:

Printer (Kyocera-FS-1041 requires the
"usr/lib/cups/filter//usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertokpsl" program but is
not currently installed. please install it before using the printer.

I have retried the original installation, but with my very limited cl
skills this error message brings me to a grinding halt - and loss of
sleep!

Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

David Bell

---
W. Devon