Re: [LUG] Laptop to TV

Sent from my Spectrum48k

On 10 Jul 2020, at 07:12, George Parker <georgeparker20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10/07/2020 07:09, Mark Andrew Smith via list wrote:
On 10/07/2020 05:37, Michael Everitt wrote:
On 10/07/20 05:34, comrade meowski wrote:
I completely

On 10/07/2020 03:01, Michael Everitt wrote:
Holy *** folks, I know I've been scolded a few times for this .. but can
we agree on some basic ML etiquette .. this thread is a perfect example
of being impossible to follow the 'conversation' because each person
replies at opposite ends of the message. So PLEASE, can we either agree
agree

collectively to BOTTOM-POST as it customary on Mailing Lists or TOP-POST
as in default email clients. You will find you can change (Even per
recipient in good clients!!) whether Replies come BEFORE or AFTER in
your client settings. Thanks...
with this

I see what you did there ... nice .. :P

Totally agree, so which is it to be?
It's a mailing list, so I vote for mailing list convention of replies
under the original.

+ 1

I use gmail (webmail). I dont think there are options to choose and I post so rately I always forget. Sorry about that. I think I’ll probably call it a day here as I think I’ve caused a meltdown a few times now. Sorry to be the cause of such hassle.  I’ll sort out leaving the group.

OP - hope you get tour laptop sorted.

Tel.