[LUG] Snaps

On Wed, Jun 03, 2020 at 01:03:23PM +0100, Martin Gautier wrote:

> Some people like them. Good for them.

I have used snaps on my debian testing for Microsoft Teams. I am not sure
to whom I should issue a bug report, debian or snaps.

-   When I have teams running, then in firefox I cannot access the
    www.gov.uk website
-   When I close it down, I can.

Needless to say I only run it when I have to and after seeing Martin's
email, I will think about having it on my PC

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately