[LUG] Tor

Hi All

Event from the Tor network developers.

This Friday 29th, from 1200 UTC to 2000 UTC, we will teach you how to
run a Tor bridge and answer questions about our anti-censorship technology.

Bridges are useful for Tor users living in oppressive regimes, and for
people who want an extra layer of security because they're worried
somebody will recognize that they are contacting a public Tor relay IP
address.

The event will happen via text (not video or audio) on IRC.

More info:
https://blog.torproject.org/run-and-use-tor-bridges-irc-meetup

Paul
--