[LUG] 20200527 Face shields. A contact in Moray has design for £D printing face shields.

To DCGLug
List DC LUG <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
from Eion MacDonald
20200527  Face shields.
A contact of mine  in Moray has design for 3D printing face shields.

They have made shields for local NHS services.

See website

https://www.moraymakerspace.com/

Lady with designs and relevant specs for 3D printing has sent me design
files.t)

(I knew the designer / arranger of Moray maker space as a student

Any information wanted by folk in DCGLug

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald