Re: [LUG] Pinterest

On 10/05/2020 08:37, Neil wrote:
> I have heard about Pinterest, but today by chance some one sent me a
> good joke which came from them.
>
> When I looked them up it seems that you need to sign up to use them. I
> am always wary of such sites. Should I be, or is it safe to sign up?
>
> Just wondering,
>
> Neil

I do not sign up. I am very wary of their trawling and data collection.
Rather than download, I take a screen shot.

Best joke at moment is a diagram of a time traveller returning to past
and the dialogue
Traveller: What year is this?
Native: 2002
Traveller: "Oh!, the first year of the quarantine"

--
regards
Eion MacDonald