Re: [LUG] Firefox Browser

On 27/04/2020 13:33, Michael Everitt wrote:
On 27/04/20 13:30, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 at 13:25, Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, being very obedient, I have been using  FF over the last two days.
This was partly triggered by version 75 appearing. I must say that I am
well impressed. It is fast and has plenty of tweaks available. Just the
one that used to be there is still missing, putting the tab bar at the
bottom. That still annoys me.
I am a little confused here. Are you saying that FF puts your tab bar
at the bottom by default and you don't like it, or that you FF puts
the tab bar at the top and you want it at the bottom?

Grant. :)

There are, and have been, ways to fix that for ages ...

Yes, I know, but have you seen just how complicated it is? It should be a simple fix, using about:config if needed. (That is how it used to be). If you check with the methods currently on offer I think you will see what I mean.

Still, if otherwise FF is so much better than i thought, I must put up with it.

Neil