Re: [LUG] tracking a powerdown

This kept happening to me for a while. In my case, overheating. Solved by removing a large glob of dust from in between the cooling fins on the back of the graphics card processor and the sheet-metal cover the Nvidia had placed across it and the fan. Took me weeks to work out :-(  and seconds to fix once I had.

BW

Rod