Re: [LUG] 3d print raspberry pi 3 case

On 25/04/2020 09:03, Sarah Croft wrote:
Hi

I hope everyone well and keeping safe.

During lockdown I have set up a raspberry pi bird cam. How I need a waterproof case, the best designs I can find need a 3d print to make.  Can any make an recommendation a local 3d printer service?

Best regards

Sarah

I'd be interested to know if you find anything for this. I did a bat survey last year and was amazed at how much was going on round here and am researching into a remote bird/animal cam . You can get a 50w PV panel and charger for USB for less than £30 so I reckon for about £100 one could run two PiZeros, one daylight one IR with motion detectors for recording. For a bit more you could probably run a Pi4 and run AI to recognise the birds! Knowing my luck they would roost on the PV!

Tom te tom te tom