Re: [LUG] 3d print raspberry pi 3 case

> During lockdown I have set up a raspberry pi bird cam. How I need a
> waterproof case, the best designs I can find need a 3d print to make.  Can
> any make an recommendation a local 3d printer service?

Bodge one.

Exactly!

There's also the "lasts for several months" method of covering everything in a clear plastic bag. Even cameras do okay in that situation "for a while".

I have a zigbee dongle sticking out into the weather on a very long usb extension lead, that's so covered. It's been there for about 8 months now. No condensation to speak of, working fine.