Re: [LUG] default ubuntu mirrors

On 18/04/2020 20:09, comrade meowski wrote:
On 18/04/2020 19:20, Michael Everitt wrote:

PS. I do a great job in asking 'dumb' questions ... ;)

The dumbest thing here is still me: professional sysadmin stumped by changes he made himself. LOL and there's my career summed up in one sentence.

If anyone ever wonders why I spend so much time on here fixing other people's problems it's only _partly_ because I like helping people at the only thing I'm any good at. It's _mostly_ me distracting myself from whatever hideously complicated problems of my own design that I've got on the backburner slowly driving me mad :/

We learn from our mistakes - that's how I know more than most!

Tom te tom te tom