Re: [LUG] Lug meet Saturday

On 17/04/2020 08:41, Andy Wills wrote:
> Saturday week for the Plymouth meet, Paul - 25th April. Yes, I plan a
> jitsi meet that day.
>> On 16 April 2020 at 18:41 Paul Sutton < zleap@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:zleap@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>

>> Hi
>>
>> Is there still going to be a virtual Lug meeting using jit.si meet on
>> Saturday?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Paul
>>

>> --
>> Paul Sutton
>> https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/
>> gnupg : 7D6D B682 F351 8D08 1893 1E16 F086 5537 D066 302D
>>
>> --

What time? on Saturday 18th April 2020 ?

Or

What time? on Saturday 25th April 2020, I am confused as to what date
and time.

What Jit.si link?
Any password?

I have not joined a jit.si  meet with DCGLug before.
Are you sending URL and time , password to us on Saturday morning the ??
April.

I should be available on Saturdays at present on but need time date e

Thanks in advance.

Eion MacDonald

--
Regards