Re: [LUG] default ubuntu mirrors

On 17/04/2020 18:00, Michael Everitt wrote:

FWIW I contacted Tim at mirrorservice when the Gentoo mirrors stopped
syncing. Needless to say the problem was at the Gentoo end, but he was very
swift to answer, and keen to fix whatever the problem might be. I think he
found a better source somewhere, because I  certainly don't remember seeing
anyone from 'infra' get off their asses ... but it works now. Maybe worth a
quick mail ?

You were quick off the mark on that! Hmm, I must admit that after checking my end first I did seriously wonder if the entire mirrorservice being borked was really a very likely option...

Damn, I'm going to have to do some proper DIGging then I guess. I hate wasting other sysadmins time without seriously doing my homework first.