Re: [LUG] An Easter gift..

On 10/04/2020 10:19, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Make some hot crossed buns :)

https://youtu.be/OXxn4j1tcUo

I've been watching your baking videos whilst I migrate a ZFS array to a bigger case. Why did I not know that you can make soda bread without baking soda?! Every time I've tried making it something puts me off about the taste and I eventually figured out it was the baking soda itself I don't like. Baking powder + acid (lager) will do though eh? Going to try that tomorrow.

This is sooo offtopic but any thoughts on 'faux' shop bought buttermilk vs 'real' cultured buttermilk? I was making my own in the airing cupboard from a starter for a while and it was great until I eventually got tired of baking stuff just because it required buttermilk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFt_9LsAgso

That video is strong pornography. Hnnng PDP8 at Bletchley... And you've got one of those RPI PDP8 cases as well - god I have to buy one of those literally right now.

*wipes brow, reaches for credit card*