Re: [LUG] Skype

I used Skype a lot on Windows to talk to China, but now do not use it as only use Linux for my main driver. Teach Skype to pupils who use Windows, but mainly get them to use Google Hangouts as it interacts with their Android phones quite well. Zoom by my son to give contact with his students used as his Uni is closed now. Free version also available and I am told works with Linux. Jitsi-meet has never been used by me. Majority of my contacts (75% on Windows use Skype (CONSUMER VERSION!), the 15% on macs us mac FaceTime, so only common one is to ditch my "G...." hang-up (detest the tracing/tracking) and use Google Hangouts, through Mozilla  with maximum anti- trace track No Script and Ghostery active, as I have to use GMAIL to give a free email to my pupils.  Regards Eion