Re: [LUG] FTP Gui

On 25/11/2019 08:39, Tom via list wrote:
I used to use FireFTP addon for  Firefox and in a recent ftp panic discovered it no longer works. I was wondering if anyone knows anything similar for FF or just Linux in general. I need a GUI as my hosts directory system is near incomprehensible via the command line!

Tom te tom te tom

I still use FireFTP, but my main browser is Palemoon. FireFTP is set up there and it works well. I used to use FireFTP on Firefox. Did not know it was no longer working. Although I leave FF installed I no longer use it.

I have just checked. I also have Waterfox installed and FireFTP is set up there too, and works just fine. Perhaps try Waterfox instead of FF???

Neil