Re: [LUG] Plymouth meetup?

On 25/10/19 20:04, Paul Sutton wrote:

Met with Lucy today to sort out some equipment we need for our next
jam and she tells me she hasn't received the Pi back that you
borrowed.

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019, Michael Everitt wrote:

East is significantly out of my way if travelling South for me.

I understand there is a service where you go to an "office" and "post" a letter or small parcel then someone else does the actual carrying bit. It does cost a little, but I find it quite convenient...

Gordon