[LUG] South Devon Tech Jam

Hi All

The next South Devon Tech Jam is on Saturday 12th October 2019 at
Paignton Library and Information Centre,  11 am - 15:00.  Entry is £2
donation to help cover costs.

We have a few things planned, hopefully in October we will get the AIY
voice kit working,  and Paul Bennett may have his robot as well as more
on the PWM motor control board.

If anyone would like to talk about anything or has any projects they
would like to demonstrate / share then you are more than welcome to
this.  Please could you e-mail info@xxxxxxxxxxx so this can be arranged
in advance and we know people are bringing specific things or want to
talk about something, it does help us plan things a little better.

I think Giles did express some interest in talking about VPNs a while
back. This is something I would like to learn more about as part of a
general discussion (it doesn't need to be a formal talk as such just, we
can have a discussion about).

Hope to see people at the jam,

Regards

Paul