Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting "reasonable time"

However I would not have seen any 'emojie' [nor understood it] as I download only in pure text.

Only pictograms I see are when I correspond with Japan, Korea(s), PR China, but then

I  use a HTML format in a  different email system.
[Protonmail.ch as webmail], example

"Re: 答复: 20190914 Re: Trevor Griffith"

The Chinese shows up in my text only as computer
is set to use fonts in English, Korean, Japanese and Traditional and Simplified Chinese characters.
I do not know if  fonts include emojie.