Re: [LUG] neofetch

On 04/09/19 16:51, Brad Rogers wrote:
Hello Neil,

Not the only one, it's new to me, too.  I'm often amazed at what's
'passed me by'.

Of course, when I /really/ need it, I'll
  a) forget the name and
  b) forget it's even installed.
Neither of which is your fault, obviously.  That's entirely down to my
ever weakening memory.   :-(

I am having just the same problem. I recently bought a posh notebook in which I write useful tips like this. Especially helpful for ones I use just occasionally. As long as I can remember where I have put the notebook ... !!

Neil