[LUG] neofetch

I regularly check for updates on my computers, usually via the terminal. Today there was just one file to update, named 'neofetch'. I set the update running, and suddenly thought, neofetch??, what on earth is that?

When the update was finished I ran neofetch in the terminal. It came up with some very useful information about my computer. Some of this info I have been seeking for a while, wondering how to find it. So I am mentioning this in case it is of some use and interest to the list.

Of course, words like 'grandmother' and 'eggs' come to mind. It could be that I am the only one on the list who had never heard of it. If so, sorry guys. Just trying to be helpful.

Neil