Re: [LUG] Auto mount Hard Drives

On Tue, 3 Sep 2019, 17:43 Rich, <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All

Thanks for all the replies. I don't know what I did wrong but I added the UUID to the fstab and then when I rebooted it would not boot because it was loading the second hard drive as the boot drive. Any ideas what I did wrong please?
---
See you
Rich
07546 804439
https://gucu.org.uk/

Can you post the contents of your fstab and the output from "$sudo blkid"?

If you're having trouble booting let us know and we can work around that.

Grant. :)