Re: [LUG] Debian / Chromium

On 29/08/2019 08:49, Henry Bremridge wrote:
I use Chromium for some work related tasks, login to a website etc etc.

It then picks up my personal email address and uses that to send an email.

To quote the provider
in
    Primary email configured in the system - This is only used as default
    email for sending out the online questionnaire link."

The software does not ask which email should be used...

Apart from not using Chromium, or using a VM does anyone know how I can
break this link to the default yet keeping a personal email as the system
default?

Thunderbird with multiple accounts set up. You can reply to any incoming email from any of set up email account.
E.G. I have about 4 business email and 3 personal email accounts within Thunderbird.

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald