Re: [LUG] Plymouth meeting on Saturday 24th Aug

Hi Andy,

I met with 4 of the guys, or rather, I interrupted their meeting lol... They gave me some advice and that was that. Looks like that's the end of it as no-one seems keen to actually help. A few people are "interested," but nothing more. Thanks for the advice though obviously, but there definitely isn't enough interest to persue the idea of us providing a meeting place.... Cheers ;)