Re: [LUG] Slides to prints

On 18/08/19 12:13, David Bell wrote:
Whatever you do, remember that the colours fade and change with time. My rearlier slides taken from 1960 onwards, on Agfa CT18, are showing these signs. Good quality projectors cost little on Ebay.

  David

Yes, I realise that. Luckily the slides in question have been kept in the dark and in a warm, not hot, place for all this time.

I have not looked at E-bay. Never go near it, don't trust it. Just how I feel, no concrete reason,

Neil