Re: [LUG] Re-subscription and hello.

Hi All

I have always like to dabble and could use CSS, HTML, php, js etc without too much
problems. Recently though through illness and the drugs I am on my brain is a
complete mess. There are days when duck duck going something just doesn't work. I
can't ask the right questions. The danger with do your research especially with a
newbie or someone like me is that they just give up. It is an email list you don't
have to reply. My plea would be that if you have the knowledge then help.

I find this list amazing and is still the best.

See you
Rich
07546 804439
https://gucu.org.ukOn 9 Jul 2019 4:23 pm, Jon Davey via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>