Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi v4

> They finally ditched that stupid USB bridge chip - so USB3 comes from a
> PCIe bus and Gigabit is on its own.
> Just read
> https://blog.hackster.io/meet-the-new-raspberry-pi-4-model-b-9b4698c284 for
> a good overview.

Yeah I can read chief! Gordon's had an actual pre-release unit for
testing for a while though so I'm far more interested in any empirical
data he cares to share than what the spec sheet says...

This completely caught me by surprise somehow, I had no idea Pi4s were
even a thing until I saw the email earlier today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheers