[LUG] [OT] Colour Laser Printer + Scanner Suggestions

Not really [OT] because it has to work with Linux and unless you've
somehow managed to truly go paperless (you lucky lucky person) all of us
have to face this miserable question at some point...

I buy a lot of kit but this isn't my area - I find myself needing a
simple, boring and preferably not crazy expensive or physically imposing
all-in-one colour laser printer and scanning blob. I suppose it will
need wifi and/or ethernet and no stupid DRM crap as a matter of principle.

Anyone got any direct recommendations to save me several boring hours of
reading fake Amazon reviews followed by randomly clicking on something?
Anything other than another £40 'bargain' all-in-one inkjet/scanner
piece of crap which will end up in the bin after 6 months.

Ta