Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG

On 22/06/19 12:08, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
Cafe Fandom has an "event" on, so we're having to go somewhere else this month. We're heading to The Crown on the barbican, just opposite the glass house.

I'm afraid unfortunately its gonna be a "sun-check" (since its not raining) for me .. got a few too many jobs to work through to be able to escape today. See you all next month though!

MJE