Re: [LUG] Multiple desktops successfully?

On Thu, 9 May 2019 08:11:45 +0100
Tom via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Tom,

>I use XFCE (specifically Xubuntu) and I use multiple desktops which are
>OK until one turns the beast off. The desktops seem to store things
>like File Manager windows in the desktop they were at switch off but if
>you

I don't use XFCE, I use Plasma / KDE.  In the settings for Plasma is an
option "restore previous session / start with empty session".  Maybe
XFCE has something similar and that, in part at least, may be where the
problem is.

--
 Regards  _
I'm doubling the rent 'coz the building's condemned