Re: [LUG] ebuyer - Linux PC's

On 05/04/2019 14:05, Paul Sutton wrote:
Just spotted a link to this on OMG Ubuntu,

Ebuyer range of Ubuntu PC's.

https://www.ebuyer.com/store/Computer/cat/Desktop-PC?q=ubuntu

Good news.  I share this as I know from time to time people ask about
this.  I would think that if you want to install something else then you
are clearly free to do so,  but the fact the hardware all works with
Ubuntu should make it easier to install other distributions too.

Paul

I bought one of this range for a customer a few months ago. Added in a wifi card. All worked a treat. Customer is very happy.

eBuyer are good in general, I've used them for a long time.

Zoostorm cases are bit flimsy but the kit inside is solid bog-standard faire.