[LUG] ebuyer - Linux PC's

Just spotted a link to this on OMG Ubuntu,

Ebuyer range of Ubuntu PC's.

https://www.ebuyer.com/store/Computer/cat/Desktop-PC?q=ubuntu

Good news.  I share this as I know from time to time people ask about
this.  I would think that if you want to install something else then you
are clearly free to do so,  but the fact the hardware all works with
Ubuntu should make it easier to install other distributions too.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net