Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meet

On 18/03/2019 08:59, Paul Sutton wrote:

On 18/03/2019 08:49, Neil wrote:
On 17/03/2019 19:59, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

How did the Holsworthy meeting go Saturday ?

And a reminder it is Plymouth meeting on Saturday 23rd.  Details on Lug
website.

Paul

It went very well. Tom could not make it, which I knew already. But two
others came along, one we have not seen for a while. A good chat had by
all. Let's just say that we finally realised the time about 5 pm and had
to all go home.

Neil

Time flies when you're having fun eh :) Good to hear it was a good
meeting.  The April meets will get auto posted to the dcglug blog.

How are the coderdojos going ?

Paul

I missed some as I was in hospital. We have one a month, and I am teaching Python. The main problem for me is that we do our teaching at the local youth centre, and it is very noisy. I find it very difficult to concentrate. Old age strikes again,

Neil