[LUG] Lightweight X11 for 8086 and ARM

I've been watching a project call ELKS which is an effort to get a linux kernel running on 8086  as I thought it might make a useful teaching aid for learning about computer OSes and I did a git pull and noticed a whole load of nano-x files so I investigated and found out it comes from this: http://www.microwindows.org/ .

I thought some of you might be interested in this!

Tom te tom te tom