[LUG] St Agnes Maker Space

Hello All

I have been running a mini Maker Space from my workshop near St Agnes once a month
for 3 years now.  Anybody can come, with some age restrictions, and I show them how
to use the  laser cutter, 3D printer and/or a CNC router that I have, to make what
ever they want, (within reason!). You can see some photos of what we get up to here.
www.cnccraft.co.uk/makerspace.
My next Session is on Saturday the 9th of March.
Email me to book a slot.
Be great to see you.

Cheers

Aaron