[LUG] Using GPG, receiving keys from Symantec keyserver

When I want to encrypt an email then the steps I normally take is as
follows

-   gpg --keyserver ldap://keys.****.com:389 --search-keys <email_address>
-   gpg --recv-keys --keyserver ldap://keys.....com:389 <key_ID>

I am however having trouble with one keyserver. I have to preregister but
then the instructions are as follows

Add this keyserver to your list of keyservers in the Symantec Encryption Desktop
options. You will need the following pieces of information in order to do this:

    Name: ceapp1211.emea.zurich.corp
    Port: 389
    Domain: emea.zurich.corp

I believe I have tried every alternative (bar the successful one) and had
no answer

Any ideas gratefully received

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately