[LUG] Server Cases & PSUs

Evening folks,

I'm going to be treating myself to a home server rebuild soon to sit in my rack and also get a bit more space for storage.

I found this case which I like the look of and is the perfect one for my needs
https://www.servercase.co.uk/shop/server-cases/rackmount/2u-chassis/2u-short-atx-chassis---low-profile-pci-card-support-sc-23400-2/

Now the power supply form factor states: "Standard ATX power supply with 80mm fans.  (2U cases are too shallow for 120MM or 140mm top fan PSU's)" however the problem I am having is that pretty much all PSUs I'm coming across have these top fans, does anybody have any recommendations?

I'm also looking to keep this machine as silent as possible for where it will live but am open to ideas.

Cheers!

Dan