Re: [LUG] OT : Gigabyte ax370 and VM's

Face palm moment there...

M.I.T / advanced frequency settings / Advanced CPU core settings / SVM mode.

You know i just ignored everything after AFS (thought it was irrelevant). - idiot.

all options for hyper-v are now available to install in Windows 10 pro.

Debian is now loaded (next up fedora) - books given to me from a LUG meeting now in use by a beginner - fantastic!

Thank you for your help on this - i'll go stand in the corner and hang my head in shame.

where do i send the cheque to (catnip)?

Thank you Mr Meowski.