Re: [LUG] OT : Gigabyte ax370 and VM's

p.s

Hyper-v - Virtualisation enabled in firmware [NO]

msinfo

On 29/11/2018 22:48, Splodger wrote:

Just the man I was hoping would answer.

We are struggling to get any sane BIOS menu out of this Gigabyte mobo, seems so basic and so far i've been unable to locate an advanced menu (nevermind any option with a 'V' in it.)

we are currently running F22 (knowing F23 is out there) but no real reason to update thus far.

None of the F keys bring up an advanced menu.

- any hints on how to find the sub sub sub menu would be greatly appreciated and might save me a few years of hair loss.

-OT as host is Win 10 pro