Re: [LUG] LUGmas 2018!

Hi Paul,

Sorry you can't make it. As previously mentioned, please do not put a Plymouth
LUG meeting on the website for December. There is no public meeting in December
this year (nor was there last year). What I do in December is invite people
I've met IRL to my house for "LUGmas" - a Linux-y christmas party. It's not
an invitation I wish to extend to the entire internet :-)

All the best

Andy