Re: [LUG] TP-LINK TL-WN881ND

Hi Again

I think I ought to add.... I know about B, G and N. After that what should I consider. If 300mbs is slow, what would now be a good wifi speed please? Do I look at security with the card or should that be locked down by the router? When I look at this page by Amazon:

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_n_1?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A430513031%2Ck%3Awifi+card&keywords=wifi+card&ie=UTF8&qid=1541105021&rnid=1642204031

It has a confusing array of cheap and not so cheap cards including the one I bought that is actually Amazon's choice!