Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG meeting / #freenode live

Alas I'm travelling back from Banbury 'up north' tomorrow, so won't
make it this month alas.

November should be good I think .. setting out a new programme for the
next few months!

Are you coming up for the 10th Nov?!

Best regards,
Michael.
PS. Alas can't do Brissl either, perhaps next year...
PPS. Anyone else thinking of a trip to Brussels in the new year for
FOSDEM (besides me..!)....