Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG meeting / #freenode live

Sorry Andy - on taxi duty with Jago this time.

BW

Rod

On 22/10/2018 21:42, Andy Wills wrote:
It's the Plymouth LUG meeting this Saturday, 12, at Moments Cafe:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5789779896

Perhaps a quick "hands up" on the list for anyone planning to come?

Also, anyone going to freenode live in Bristol? I'm planning to be there, but
don't let that put you off ;-)

https://freenode.live/

Best

Andy

--
----------
Treweythyow yw restrennow serghys y'n furvas Skrifen Igor (*.odt po *.ods).

Attached files are likely to be open-document format (*.odt or *.ods).
Why? So as not to depend on one company for accessing my own data in future. See:
https://www.documentliberation.org/
MS-Word may say 'damaged file' to discourage this but should open the attachment(s)
anyway.

Rod Sheaff

'Dunsland',
Barn Street,