Re: [LUG] HP laptop battery

On 02/10/2018 10:19, Tom via list wrote:
I'm visiting a friend in Spain soon and he's asked about an HPMU06 battery for his laptop.

I look on the web and its anything from £12-70. Any recommended suppliers?

Tom te tom te tom

Be careful who you buy from, I quickly bought a cheap battery for my Lenovo online, and waited... and waited... nothing arrived, although from a .co.uk website after checking I found they had no presence in the UK, and operated out of Hong Kong, tried contacting and got no where, never got my money back.