Re: [LUG] Find and Delete in Terminal

Hi Matt

Once again, I thank you for your complete and educational reply. Explaining and unpicking the way you do allows me to work through each step and hopefully understand the process.

And that is what I will do but can I ask you to unpick the zfs comment a bit please?

The reason I ask is because I am trying to build a family server. Unfortunately, the server will also be my working computer until I can find something else.

It has a 250gb ssd and 2 x 2tb disks. The idea is to use one for photos and docs and share around the house. We have about 1tb of data and I was going to use rsync to sync the two drives.

Would zfs be a better way to go please?

Thanks