Re: [LUG] Find and Delete in Terminal

Hi Dom

Thanks for the reply and I thought I would answer this query. All these files were stored in Google Drive. I believe Google added the json files to store their meta data in. I wonder whether these files can be imported to a photo gallery like Openshot? I hope that answered the json query. I might be wrong.