Re: [LUG] Macs & VPNs

On 17/09/18 18:10, simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Urm, what he said.

We do a lot of the same sort of stuff at work it seems. I revisit this
frequently as time goes by but the answer  - for now - is still the same.

> It's much nicer than the rest of Airwatch :(

Yikes, I've done a lot of VMWare in my time but not that yet. How is it?
Are you doing full WorkSpace One in the cloud? I've heard it's about as
much fun as you'd expect a gigantic one stop shop enterprise management
system to be :]

Cheers