Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

On 15/09/18 12:42, Simon Waters wrote:
On Monday, 10 September 2018 08:00:39 BST Neil wrote:

Saturday next, 15th, the usual Holsworthy meeting. This is the usual
reminder,

Have fun this afternoon, I'll try and make the next one (from Exeter).

In the event, only Tom turned up and he was still not well, so left before 3pm. So, next time, I would be pleased to have someone new.

The next meeting is due on 20th October.

Neil