Re: [LUG] Email Clients

On 14/09/18 10:08, rich@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All

After a long period of being ill and bed bound, I am finally starting to take a look at where life is at. One of the things I have done is to remove us from Google managing emails etc. So I am running Evolution at home but it looks a bit messy and doesn't have the good looks of gmail! Can you skin it or can anybody recommend an email client that looks like gmail please?

On the other note I have some Raspberry Pi books. There is a guy in Plymouth setting up a kids club, can he email me and I will send them over!

Thanks

Rich

I had a look at various email clients on Linux recently, and had a go at some of them. In the end I decided to stay with Thunderbird.

Neil