Re: [LUG] Overloading routers and phones

I have a similar issue with one wireless device. If I let it talk WiFi to the router
it causes the router to hang, and all traffic for all WiFi devices stops shortly
after till the router is rebooted.

I discussed with the vendor, and they noted it as a known issue between the card
they use and the  WiFi router I use.

You’d think they would work together to a solution, give you know that they are DELL
and TP-Link but no. I probably should get ratty with TP-Link but some battles not
worth it. This is not the worst unpatched security issue, and DoS is not a priority
for WiFi router vendors since DoSing WiFi can be done fairly easily if you mean to.